Vamos falar sobre música.

Someday - August Rush


As day goes by 
And fade tonight 
I still question 
Why you left 
I wonder how 
It didn't work out 
And now you're gone 
And memories all I have for now 
But now it's not over 
We'll get older we'll get over 
We'll live to see 
The day that I hope for 
Come back to me 
I still believe that 
We'll get it right again 
We'll comeback to life again 
We won't say another goodbye 
You'll live forever with me 
Someday, someday 
We'll be together 
Someday, someday 
We'll be together 
I heard someday 
Might be today 
Mysterious of destinies 
They are somehow 
And are someway 
For all we know 
They come tomorrow 
For today 
My eyes are open 
My arms are missed for your embrassed 
My hands are here to meand what is over 
To feel again to walk on the face 
I believe there is more than life 
Oh I love you much more than life 
And sure 
I believe I can change your mind 
Revive what is dying inside 


Sem mais delongas, o show precisa continuar. Estou triste, fim de papo.

0 comentários: